Excellent Rates, Low Fees. Oklahoma Mortgage Loans. Call: (405) 586-0382 or (800) 659-6732.
Oklahoma FHA Loans
PrimeLending Offers Oklahoma FHA Mortgages for Credit Scores 620 & Above
PrimeLending received an exception from investors to offer Oklahoma FHA loans to borrowers with credit scores off 620 and above (most lenders must require credit scores of 640 and above).
Top 10 Reasons to Choose an Oklahoma FHA Loan
- Oklahoma FHA borrowers may contribute as little as 3.5% towards their total purchase transaction.*
- Seller can contribute 6% seller’s concession towards closing costs and pre-paid items.
- 85% LTV cash-out refinances.*
- Oklahoma FHA loans no longer include challenging repair requirements on appraisals.
- No reserve requirements for FHA loans.
- Non-occupant co-borrowers can be included on FHA loans for single family homes and condominiums.
- OK FHA allows for home purchases two years after bankruptcy. OK FHA allows for home purchases three years after foreclosure.
- 100% of the FHA loan down payment, closing costs, and escrows can be from a gift or bridal registry.
- When you acquire an FHA loan, the United States government guarantees your mortgage.
- FHA loans have expanded qualifying ratios, even for buy-downs (31%-43%).
Oklahoma Mortgage Bank. Copyright © 2013 PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company. All rights reserved. Privacy & Legal
810 Hester's Crossing, Suite 150 | Round Rock, Texas 78681.
NMLS: 179412, 151263, 180307, 225339, 176530, 180854, 179666, 180066, 268025, 171464, 292478, 280093, 177299, 176942, 357516.
Popular Links: Oklahoma Mortgage Blog | FHA Loans Oklahoma | Oklahoma Mortgage Reviews | Oklahoma Jumbo Loans | USDA Loans Oklahoma
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - Oklahoma | Oklahoma Homeownership Resources | Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act of 2001, PrimeLending is required to obtain a copy of the documents used in identifying our new account customers. This notice is being provided to you for adequate notice given under this act.
The material provided is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment and/or mortgage advice, or a commitment to lend. Although the material is deemed to be accurate and reliable, there is no guarantee of its accuracy. The material contained on this webiste is the property of PrimeLending; A Plains Capital Company and cannot be reproduced for any use without prior written consent. The material does not represent the opinion of PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates and fees subject to change. Mortgage financing provided by PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company. Equal Housing Lender.
* These summaries are based on a $100,000 loan amount, on a loan term of 360 months, with an interest rate of 3.75% and an annual percentage rate of 3.91%